• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Carolina BMW

Hi all;

Not sure if this is the right place to post my comments on an open house/October Fest at our local dealer today but here are my thoughts.

Carolina BMW did a great job today promoting the mark and thanking their customers for their business. The Brat's were perfect !!

Often times dealerships get a bunch of bad press from a few vocal comments, and i have heard some about them.

However I must say they have always treated me fairly and honestly. Jason and the staff are always ready to answer questions and help make the buying experience of motorcycles and gear a good one. The entire staff is very competent on product and will help direct you to the stuff that fits right and works well for you.
I feel great just knowing they are just down the road .

Thank you BMW of Carolina.

Doug ( even though after all these years Jason still insist on calling me Dave ??):heart

+1 on Carolina BMW.

Although I did not attend this weekend's open house, I have attended others in the past and they have always been appreciative of their customers. Jason always does remember my name.

We are blessed with having two great dealers in the eastern part of NC, with Capitol BMW in Raleigh being another great dealership.

I can't speak about the Asheville dealership because I have never been there or done business with them.

Bill

Nice folks. They were the closest dealer to us until a BMW dealership opened in Salem Virginia (also very nice folks). Three of my riding friends have bikes they bought from there and felt they were treated fairly.

+1 on Carolina BMW.

....We are blessed with having two great dealers in the eastern part of NC, with Capitol BMW in Raleigh being another great dealership.

I can't speak about the Asheville dealership because I have never been there or done business with them.

Bill

I just wish WV had *a* dealer, even a mediocre one. :-(

Yes that would be nice for you, but since BMW riders typically go 500 miles just for a coffee , I would think the Piedmont or Asheville were close enough :brow

Back