• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member in Indy

indybob

IndyBob
Greetings!
About a month ago, I bought my first BMW which is an 04 R1150RT. Have been riding off and on since 1972 first while stationed in Germany. That's where I got my first exposure to BMW bikes but never owned one until now. Have had several Suzuki GS models in the 80s, a 72 Triumph Bonneville, and most recently a Suzuki VStrom 650. Sold the VStrom which was a wonderful ride but time for something different. I still own a 09 Triumph Bonneville SE in addition to the BMW. Hoping to do some more touring, so the BMW seemed to fit and a good time to try it out. Looking forward to following the discussions and reports. Hopeful of meeting some of you in the future.

Bob

Welcome to the family Bob! :wave

Glad to have you here. Hope you enjoy the new ride. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

If you get down to I 64 and head west, I live in Nashville, IL. Come on by for a chat.

Hey Bob

Welcome welcome! I'm down here in Bloomington IN. The Indy BMW club usually meet for breakfast at Shapiro's (downtown) before heading over to Falcone's. This weekend they are heading to Falling Leaf rally in Missouri. This is a great rally you need to put on your calendar. If you need any info about anything or you are in my area contact me at motoroc@ymail.com

Make it Fun!

Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome guys! Good to know about the Indy group and breakfast on Saturdays.
Bob

Back