• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tom Clancy dead at 66....RIP

Yeah, a shame. Quite young. I remember anxiously awaiting his next book releases and getting them the day they were available and I couldn't put them down once I started reading. I was really hooked. My daughter graduated from Loyola Baltimore and I recall how proud the school was that he was a graduate. He returned and spoke to her class.

He was assassinated...

By an as yet undetermined agency...

For being too close to the truth too often...

Hey, that could be a book...

Sixty-six is young. You would think he would have had many more years and books ahead of him.

I remember reading some of his work when I was in the service. It was amazing how detailed(and close to being spot on accurate) his work was. Maybe I will dust off some of his books and enjoy them again.:)

Back