• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Just took delivery of 2013 GSA 1200

jla658

After a year of indecision I finally pulled the trigger and bought my first BMW . I cant wait to get some miles under my belt and really start enjoying the bike. I live in FL. so I am hoping to get alot of riding time in. First time posting on MOA board and I think it is absolutely great to get first hand info. on BMW bikes and what to expect.BMW GSA.jpgBMW GSA.jpg

Welcome and ENJOY!! the ride. That is the exact bike that my wife Mary and I are scouting to buy. We have time and can be somewhat picky regarding a good used one (2012 in the idea but could drop to a good 2011). Again, have fun and do ride safe eh. And, let us know how you are liking the bike as you 'bond' a bit more. - Bob

After a year of indecision I finally pulled the trigger and bought my first BMW . I cant wait to get some miles under my belt and really start enjoying the bike. I live in FL. so I am hoping to get alot of riding time in. First time posting on MOA board and I think it is absolutely great to get first hand info. on BMW bikes and what to expect.View attachment 41935View attachment 41935

Super choice. If you see me on my old Airhead in and around Central Florida please wave. :wave

Excellent!

Welcome to the forum! Please give us an intro in the new members section if you haven't already.

Also, check out the GS Giants link below!

Welcome to the forum, BMW motorrad ownership and congratulations on the new bike!

That is one nice machine!

Great choice! I've got the same GSA...even the color. I bought mine the last day of March 2012 and now have 22k miles. For comfort on long trips I added Kaoka throttle lock, 2" Rox risers and will be getting a Sargent seat for Christmas. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do!

Dave

Gsa

I have a 2012 same color. Enjoy the ride and let us know what you think about the seat. I am a big guy and had to replace it with a RDL. The bike just loves to crunch miles, have fun!:clap

Next challenge is to schedule vacation time the third week of July in order to attend the rally in Minnesota! You can't do one without the other....
Seriously, congrats on moving to the beemer. I went through 4 other models before buying my first Kbike, and now I'm on my second beemer with my F700. Always said I would move around manufactures until I'd tried one from all the major manufacturers, but ended up doing a double with BMW. Probably stay with the brand for the foreseeable future!:german

Back