• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New to BMW

jla658

I just took delivery of my 2013 GSA 1200 !!! I live in FL. so the riding is pretty much year around here. I just joined MOA and wanted to say hello and any advice or imput is appreciated.

Welcome. You picked a good bike. Stick around, listen in, and pipe up if you have comments or questions.

Welcome and glad to see a new member posting.

We love to ohh and ahh over other peoples bikes. How about posting a pic or two? :D

Enjoy the ride. Many consider the GS to be the best all round Beemer made. Look in the October Owners News for a story about Colorado riding. A good destination for you and your GS and if you come thru S. IL you have a place to crash for a night or two. Just give me a PM here first.:clap

Back