• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Signing in 2 and 3 times

Stopwatch

Fine site, but I was just wondering: After I sign in as a member on the first screen, why do I have to do it again to gain access to the Forum and maybe again to other parts of the Web site?

// Stopwatch //

Stopwatch -

There are only two areas that require login...the forum and the MOA homepage/Flea Market. Once you login to the forum, you should remain logged in if you check the remember me button. If you go to the MOA homepage and login there with the remember me button, you should remain logged in as well...that login should work also for the Flea Market.

I've been logged into the forum since April. There has been problems with the main website and Flea Market but as of last week, it appears to be fixed...I've now remained logged in for over a week now.

If you continue to be logged out, it may have something to do with your system locally. There is nothing that I know of on the MOA site that will force a log out. You need to be sure the proper cookies are set, etc. If you continue to have problems, you can call the MOA office and speak to Jeff.

Sign in 2 or 3

Thanks for the insight. I seldom click 'Remember Me' as a matter of simple security. But now that I understand how it works at MOA, no problem.

// Stopwatch //

I can understand that on public computers, but if it's your own and you have good control over it, it shouldn't be a problem.

Back