• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

A sign of Fall

The colors this year in southern Utah and Colorado are some of the best I've ever seen in both areas! Sadly, they are predicting heavy winds this afternoon here in Colorado and that my friend will change everything. :mad

Last edited:
Along the Buffalo River near Ponca, Arkansas.

i-wd4FRwC-X3.jpg

i-Mkfjznd-X3.jpg

i-9c8dH42-X3.jpg

Last edited:
A wood burning stove when there is snow on the ground is nice.
I think I will have to go somewhere cold for Christmas this year.
dc

Great photos of fall you guys. That shot of 145 in Colorado is a beauty. However, I like to eat and the picture that akbeemer submitted looks like pretty good eats to me...... Good looking elk.......
John

Fall along the San Juan River at Gooseneck State Park, Utah. Other than the angle of the sun, probably doesn't look a great deal different than Spring or Summer! :)

i-QwwhX6C.jpg

Last edited:
The leaves in Northwest Arkansas are on the wane, but there are a few left. The clouds, fog, and rain really saturated the colors and us! The Hawksbill Crag/Whitaker Point, Buffalo, National River.

i-Tcw72hK-X2.jpg

Last edited:
12244540_10205633763549001_7847548499709519871_o.jpg

Fall has come to the Big Bend of Texas!
70 degree days and 40 degree nights.
Kind of like Angel Fire in the summertime!

Voni
sMiling

Last edited:
Fall- Time for the crock-pot

With a pot roast, some potatoes, carrots, garlic, celery, peppers and Italian dressing.....in about 8 hours :eat

attachment.php

OM

Fall- Time for the crock-pot.......

Ain't it the truth :thumb Got mine out for Thanksgiving....Lamb chops, red taters & veggies Yum,Yum !

Back