Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Forum Frenzy/Beer Garden Shift

ABC,AMA(LIFE),MOA,RA,IBMW MANICMECHANIC's Avatar

Forum Frenzy/Beer Garden Shift

I don't suppose it's too early for us to think about having another annual Forum Frenzy at the Rally. I propose 7pm on Thursday evening, meet up at the beer garden. I also propose the Forum Folks volunteer to work a 4-hour shift at the beer garden, like last year. I propose noon to 4pm on Friday, unless that's taken. I'd really like a chance to listen to George without having to work during the tunes.

I'll volunteer for head beertender again. Anybody else care to join in?
    F.O.G.Rider, Rounder #6,
    Ambassador
    BMWRA Wisconsin Region Rep

Sounds like fun!
    2012 R1200GS

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

Can't Grow It?? Mow it!! bullit7801's Avatar
    Lincoln, NE; Flat, Boring & Windy Great Plains
    All ya all know I'll be there.

tb
    Tom "Bullit" Buttars
    Ambassador
    1978 R100RS, 2006 F650GS, 2007 F800S

We need 15-20 volunteers per shift. Click here for the Beer Garden schedule. http://www.dcarnevale.com/garden_center/index.html Thanks

I'm putting my name in for my normal Wed. night and Sat. night shifts.

I wanna be on the other side of the bar for Friday night!
    Onward, through the fog!

Vols

I promised Jim Klaus I would stick around Sunday morning to help clean up but would like to join the forum members any shift. They need 15 to twenty to man each shift. Who is going to add them up???? Not me!

STRESS and I already volunteered by email to Jim Klas. He suggested we sign up for a time when we get there. Has that changed? Are we supposed to put ourselves on the schedule? We would probably have no problem working a shift with other Forum folks, as long as we don't miss the BIG SHOW!

Quote Originally Posted by D'Lilah
    STRESS and I already volunteered by email to Jim Klas. He suggested we sign up for a time when we get there. Has that changed? Are we supposed to put ourselves on the schedule? We would probably have no problem working a shift with other Forum folks, as long as we don't miss the BIG SHOW!
    D'Lilah, You can sign up with the Forum Frenzy group. So far, we have Manic Mechanic, Veg, Fritz, D'Lilah, & Stress?

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D'Lilah
    We would probably have no problem working a shift with other Forum folks, as long as we don't miss the BIG SHOW!
    After doing it last year, I can tell you the bartending with the Forum Friends is the Big Show.

I am wavering on signing up as I have that Charging Station thing to keep running... if nothing else I will slide over and say howdy.
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

After doing it last year, I can tell you the bartending with the Forum Friends is the Big Show.
    I have no doubt about that!

D'Lilah, You can sign up with the Forum Frenzy group. So far, we have Manic Mechanic, Veg, Fritz, D'Lilah, & Stress?
    I believe you can count us in. What is the shift date/time? Are we saying Friday noon to 4pm?

I'm hoping to be there mid afternoon on Thursday. If I've run into you maniacs by then, and you can show me where, count me in.

- Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say, are you going to drink that? - Lisa Clayman
    - A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain. --Robert Frost

BUBBAZANETTI
    count me in, is it still 4pm on friday for the fourm people???

ABC,AMA(LIFE),MOA,RA,IBMW MANICMECHANIC's Avatar
    The (so far) appointed time slot for the Forum Folks to take money, push tickets, and sling suds, will be from noon until 4pm on Friday. We had a pretty good time last year in Spokane, a few people even got sentenced to the "cooler" for their antics. You know who you were!

The cooler was just that, the reefer truck, as we had to make numerous trips to restock all the stuff everybody was drinking.

BTW, not to discourage anybody from volunteering, but we'll not be allowed to drink alcoholic beverages while tending bar. Them's da rules!
    F.O.G.Rider, Rounder #6,
    Ambassador
    BMWRA Wisconsin Region Rep

Alright then, D'Lilah and STRESS will report for duty at 12:00 p.m. on Friday. We're looking forward to supporting the cause (beer drinking, that is).

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manic mechanic
    We had a pretty good time last year in Spokane, a few people even got sentenced to the "cooler" for their antics. You know who you were!
    Yes I do, but I don't remember what I did to get the cooler..... oh wait now I remember Man was that worth it.
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride