Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rukka M/C Wear?

Quote Originally Posted by lkchris View Post
    Zappos is an amazon.com company, so for sure a great benchmark.
    Ah, well that seems to make sense. I love Amazon, and both Amazon and Zappos have great customer service. Amazon is second to no one in this regard.
    Be The Change You Want To See In The World

Rukka!

Hi, just thought I would dredge this old thread up to say I drank the koolade.

I bought a Rukka Cosmic Jacket, some model of similar Rukka riding britches, and a pair of Rukka Apollo gloves.
    The jacket I wound up getting at a greatly reduced price, new with tags on, from somebody who had it brought to him from Germany (by a friend or relative) and then it didn't fit him! So he posted it in the flea market on ADVrider.
    The pants & gloves I bought from Revzilla.

This summer, it just got too hot to wear any of this stuff. But now that it's cooler, I'm really settling into it. I've never had this level of quality riding apparel before, and I must say it is SO worth it. It's a lifetime investment and I don't regret the expense, not even one dime of it. Actually, I think I'll try to find a lighter weight Rukka jacket and gloves for summer riding.

Think I'll post a full-on "review" as many folks do.
    Last edited by bmwrider88; 11-17-2014 at 03:13 PM.
    Be The Change You Want To See In The World

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrider88 View Post
    I've never had this level of quality riding apparel before, and I must say it is SO worth it. It's a lifetime investment and I don't regret the expense, not even one dime of it.
    Kind of like the choice of BMW for a motorcycle.

Makes lots of sense to me to supplement that with accessories purchased with the same philosophy.
    Kent Christensen
    '12 R1200RT, '02 R1100S, '84 R80G/S

Thumbs up Good choice

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrider88 View Post
    Hi, just thought aid dredge this old thread up to say I drank the koolade.

I bought a Rukka Cosmic Jacket, some model of similar Rukka riding britches, and a pair of Rukka Apollo gloves.
    The jacket I wound up getting at a greatly reduced price, new with tags on, from somebody who had it brought to him from Germany (by a friend or relative) and then it didn't fit him! So he posted it in the flea market on ADVrider.
    The pants & gloves I bought from Revzilla.

This summer, it just got too hot to wear any of this stuff. But now that it's cooler, I'm really settling into it. I've never had this level of quality riding apparel before, and I must say it is SO worth it. It's a lifetime investment and I don't regret the expense, not even one dime of it. Actually, I think I'll try to find a lighter weight Rukka jacket and gloves for summer riding.

Think I'll post a full-on "review" as many folks do.
    Sounds like you made the right decision....so congrats!~ I have a full Rukka base layer system, top & bottoms and I love it. Keeps me nice and comfortable under my 4 season jacket & pants. They definitely make quality apparel. Please post up some pics when you have a chance.
    "Are you living life the way you were meant to, or how you have been led to think you are supposed to?"
    1989 Yamaha FZR 400 Racebike (r.i.p.), 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold), 1983 custom naked Honda Goldwing, 2015 BMW R1200RT (on order)