• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

BMW Rentals in Coastal North Carolina ?

JPF650BMW

Hey There...anyone know of someone that would rent a F650/F750 or ? BMW while I visit New Bern / Atlantic Beach NC from 9.25-9.28?

I'd be surprised if you could find one any closer than Atlanta or Washington. I normally rent a Harley when I'm in Myrtle Beach over Christmas just because that's all that's available.

I'm finding that out so far. My bud rode his Ultra Glide from near Tampa to New Bern NC. I called two dealers today in Virginia and North Carolina and they were both closed. I'll try again tomorrow.

The closest BMW dealer would be in Raleigh (Capital BMW). IDK if they rent though.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

The closest BMW dealer would be in Raleigh (Capital BMW). IDK if they rent though.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Called them and one located in VA. NO DICE.
Was told to rent a Harley.
BMW is missing a market opportunity. Rent, Ride....and hopefully...BUY!

Just not in the cards for me yet....unless I find something in between.

JP

Try Action Motorsports in Boone, N.C a little drive but might be worth it. http://actioncyclesports.com/ they are 4 hours away from New Bern. I grew up in New Bern, Havelock, Cherry Point area. I am very familiar with it. Boone is not that far from the Blue Ridge parkway, if you havnt rode that before, it is worth it. Please stop by Jackson Hewitt Tax service in Havelock, ask for Mike or Yvonne, say hello to my inlaws for me as I am stationed in Germany. Enjoy your ride and post some riding pics so I can see my home, will not be able to go back for another year and a half.

Back