• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMS Group Buy

I may be out in left field here, but I'm not comfortable with this 'sharing' of discount codes that were meant for another group. It's not the first time I've seen it, and I understand that there's some overlap between the groups, but this deal was offered to members of ADVRider, not those of the MOA. I don't think it's right to 'share' it with out the knowledge and consent of the folks making the offer. (And I enjoy a good bargain as much as anybody.)

Just my 2 cents' worth.

Respectfully, as the organizer of the group buy effort, I spoke with Rocky Mayer about the group buy and told him I would be sharing the group buy to several sites to allow as many people to participate that wanted to. ADVRider was the site I chose to coordinate the GB effort from instead of having to receive PM's from this forum and several others I posted on. It was simply easier for me to coordinate from one site.

And while I'm updating this thread, if anyone is interested, the group buy window is now open, and will be until October 13th. Please see the thread on ADVRider for details on how to order.

I may be out in left field here, but I'm not comfortable with this 'sharing' of discount codes that were meant for another group. It's not the first time I've seen it, and I understand that there's some overlap between the groups, but this deal was offered to members of ADVRider, not those of the MOA. I don't think it's right to 'share' it with out the knowledge and consent of the folks making the offer. (And I enjoy a good bargain as much as anybody.)

Just my 2 cents' worth.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. No disrespect to you; it's just that I've seen this type of thing so often lately, and I'm sure not everyone sharing the deal has been as careful as you've been. :thumb

Back