• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Almost Heaven -- Great Ride Guide now online

Visian

look out!!!
banner4.jpg

Thanks to Weeble, you have 6 great day rides available for your perusal & printout.

If you're planning your rally ride, be sure to see his fine work.

http://www.bmwmoa.org/rally03/dayrides.htm

Weeble - you RAWK!

:clap :clap

For a Californian like me, it's nice to have a clue about where to go when I get there.

Dave

Great job on the ride suggestions. The only problem I see is not enough time to do them all! Oh well, I WILL make time for two of them. Many thanks! I'll be riding like the wind...

Chuck Manley
Director, BMW MOA
'02 Black K1200RS

Re: bridge

bmalsch said:
Where is that bridge located.

Brian

That's the New River Gorge bridge. It is south east of Charleston, near the white water rafting opportunities, on Route 19. It will also be one of the stops on the Ronald McDonald poker run.

Visit the Hospitality, Tourism and Local Information area at the Civic Center for lots of neat destination rides in WV.

Back