• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member in Muskegon Michigan

hankjwaters

Well finally have a new to me 2008 GS1200. Have put about 5K miles on her, between work and travel have been held back a bit. Took both ferries across lake Michigan to see Wisconsin and have ridden a lot of Michigan (upper and lower). Very much enjoy the bike. Expect to ride a lot more unpaved roads in "14" as I explore the area.

I'll be doing some upgrades this winter to protect the bike a bit, and light up the road a bit more. I have many miles on paved but very little in the off road category and will change that. Glad to join in the adventure

Hank
08 GS1200
05 GL1800
95 GL1500 with Hack
93 GTS1000

Welcome!

Welcome, Hank!

Be sure to check out the GS Giants. We have a few Michigan members who can help you with some off road routes. Find us on Facebook under GS Giants, here, or on our website. GSGiants.com

thanks

Welcome, Hank!

Be sure to check out the GS Giants. We have a few Michigan members who can help you with some off road routes. Find us on Facebook under GS Giants, here, or on our website. GSGiants.com

Tracy Hope we will cross paths on the trails ahead. Thank you Hank

Back