• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hitting Rock Bottom...............Posting a cat picture

Usually, the asocial cat is happy to crawl into the mud-room closet while I get my gear on. Today, the feral nut-job decided to hide under my coat while I tied my shoes.

As I said........you can't go lower than posting a cat picture.Cat in Coat.jpg

Usually, the asocial cat is happy to crawl into the mud-room closet while I get my gear on. Today, the feral nut-job decided to hide under my coat while I tied my shoes.

As I said........you can't go lower than posting a cat picture.View attachment 41779

I wish I could learn to post here. I had a cat named Spike. He died about two years ago...yes I still miss him. Anyway I used to have to hide my bag when I packed for a trip, if I didn't ? He would pull everything out of it, and crawl into it :brow ...he was a brat.

I wish I could learn to post here.
The quick version....as I type this, I can look at the miscellaneous icons above. If you see the one with/that looks like the paper clip- click on it and you will see the options. To grab an image (photo) from your computer- click browse and just follow along- you will be fine. There is another help thread in the Forum Software Help section-
http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?2021-How-do-I-post-a-picture
OM

There's another way that may even be easier. See the attachment. The paper-clip brings up an attachment manager which might be a little intimidating. The other icon just inserts the image and the interface is a bit more straightforward. Use From Computer, Select Files, Upload File...then give it some time.
MOAAttach.jpg

Fancy Kurt!

attachment.php

Fancy Kurt!

attachment.php

Thank You!

I think I have it now,,,but it says all the ones I tried are "file to large".

And after my original post, I realized my cat died before I got my digital camera...my pictures of [him] are all on film.

So to practice my pic posting skills, I'll try to 'adjust' a few taken of my motorcycle...& see if I can get them to post.

Happy to help! If you need to resize and can't do it with what you already have in your computer, the "how to post a picture" link will tell you how to download Infranview. It's a popular tool.
OM

Back