• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Durable Cover for a 2010 1200RT

Old Rider - OK Mechanic
I live in Yuma Arizona in the winter and need a durable cover for my 1200 RT while there. I had a Tourmaster but the plastic vents fell apart in the heat and sun. I need one lareg enough to cover the whole bike with the top case on. Anyone have any experience ?

Dowco...........

Dowco......with their lifetime warranty, will be the last cover you'll have to buy.

With Dowco you just call her & she sends a new one when the old ones worn out! Hard to beat that, huh? My 1st one was good for ~10 years.
That is hard to beat. To beat it you would need a product that doesn't need to be replaced. But that is a good deal. There is no substitute for good customer service.

I have two Dowco Guardian covers. VERY nice, both are in very good condition still- with one that gets full-on weather, and one that is under our carport.

Go to Dowco's site, find Guardian, and enter bike model to see what size you need. I have my covers on a 93 R100RS and a 02 K1200 RS. Both are the same size- X-large, if I'm not mistaken.

Back