• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ride To Eat Tiptonville April 5th, 2014--See the Eagles

CaptRehkopf

Hi all,

Here you go a RTE in West TN. I would also like to be contacted so I'll know how big a room to reserve?

Boyettte's Restaurant in Tiptonville, TN, 12:pm-2:00pm Saturday April 5, 2014.

This ride is scheduled at the same time as the Bald Eagles' baby eaglets should be about two to three weeks old. The Ranger Station across the highway has had camera's on their nesting sites. So, if the Eagles cooperate and nest where the camera's are then you can see these magnificent birds close up. Additionally, the Ranger Station has other live examples of wildlife including two Bald Eagles that are injured and can't hunt for themselves, so you'll see Eagles regardless. http://www.tn.gov/environment/tn_consv/archive/eagles.htm

Boyette's serves family style and is described below:
Since 1921 Boyette's has been one of west Tennessee's top restaurants. People from all over a four state area make the drive every week to experience the true flavor of the south. Just make sure you're hungry, because their specialty is serving up generous portions of Catfish, Country Ham, Fried Chicken and more. Put it together with some homemade hushpuppies, onion rings and country vegetables and it's not just a meal it's an experience. http://www.reelfoot.com/boyettes/index.htm

Ride Safe,
Robert

Time to start advertising this GREAT ride to, and eat to! I'm not sure what's happening with the weather, but if your home is like mine, we've had ENOUGH winter and really bad icy weather. My suggestion for the winter doldrums is to put this SPRING RTE on your calendar and you'll be part of the magic of wishing for better riding conditions, promise!
Ride Safe everyone and see you in West Tennessee, Tiptonville on Saturday April, 5.
Robert

Robert, have any Golden Eagles been invited? :laugh If I'm in town I'll try to attend. Eagles are cool. :thumb

ZERO percent chance of rain for the RTE. I'm Happy!! Temps in the 60s, I'm Happy!!
SEE Y'ALL THERE!
Ride Safe,
Robert

Back