• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bike Shipping

reachfar

I recently bought a bike from a guy in Minnesota and am now in the process of figuring out how to get it home to Maine. I've used Allied Van Lines before, but have recently seen some negative feedback on them as far as delivering the bike(s) in good condition. As this is a very nice restoration I would hate to see it get damaged. Any suggestions? :ear

Try using this site's search function, as this question comes up quite regularly.
But not as regularly as "What's the best oil to use in my bike at the 6,000 mile service?" !

Seriously, go over to the "Motorrad" forum, we discussed this very question over the past few days.

Back