• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

GEZA, apology for misspell:(.

Polarbear

Polarbear
Started my thread with wrong spelling:(. GEZA is proper, so good luck if you pick this route for your cover. Im excited to see mine come very soon. They run about two weeks as they make these from your order, per bike. N.Virginia is home for these folks and they make them there too, in Virginia, USA:). They do a nice gov't contracting with USAF and ARMY and maybe Navy after my parent push thing gets under way. We shared a nice phone visit yesterday for a long call, answering all my questions and beyond, no rush to get me thru their system and ordering. I did order:). The GEZA folks seem a small company of 25 workerbees and front office folks and if the product I receive soon represents the phone chat we shared, it will be perfect. Happy Trails, Randy"Polarbear"

They make a good product- easy to use and packs down small. Doesn't blow off, etc.

Only minor drawback is that the stretchy ones aren't fully waterproof- some rain from a heavy rain will penetrate.

Will do:)

Takes a couple weeks to get. I got the best one they offer at a serious price and expect no leaks. This is their extreme cover with all the rules thrown out making them:). Should outlast the bike with its 20 year guarantee! I expect it will transfer well to my next GSAs:). I have no other BMW of interest anymore. I will do full report once I see and use it. Happy Trails, Randy

I have a GEZA stretch cover for one of my bikes (sportbike) It is a custom fit for that model and really nice as far as looks, fit and handling are concerned. It is NOT a weather cover (except for sunshine protection)

They make one:)

GEZA makes a ALL WEATHER and just a dust cover for easy weather or indoors. I got the bombproof 300$+, best thing they make with Kevlar and other high grade materials. Definitely waterproof. I spent a lot, but it is made so good, you cannot burn it or tear it or abuse it in any way, as I was told. Its their 20 year product, of course you pay for it! I also wanted no more black covers due to heat control and the black one I ordered is reflective black to Sun:), I like. I have some UnderArmour wear does same thing, wears well in Sun, no heat and black:). These high dollar ones have been used all over the planet in most extreme conditions, from military desert extreme heat to Himilayas Base camps. Not a wimpy cover, matches my GSA well:),.

Back