• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Jesse Luggage

Is Jesse Luggage still in business ? Tried twice to contact through email, and both times i get a flag saying not available ?

Very much still in business. They were linked up with a "distributor" for a while but that marriage has ended in a divorce. They are now doing their own marketing again.

Their website (today) gives info@jesseluggage.com as an email contact and (623) 878-7113 as the phone number.

Yep;

They were in Salem, still alive and strong:). Known him for decades, had six+ BMWs with his gear and he usually calls back in a day or so. Glendale,AZ is their home. Randy

Thanks to all...I was considering a set for my Roadster. But before I throw out the big bucks, I brought down from my storage loft a set of Bates bags. Mocked one up yesterday and it looks nice.{IMO} so I'm going to fab up some mounts and see ? If they work out ? & it looks like they will. The rear of the motorcycle will be near six inches more narrow. And yet they have ample room. Never was a fan of the system bags.

Ron

Back