• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello

tt100

I have bought my first BMW moto. I've been riding for most of my life and have owned a bunch of Japanese bikes, a new Triumph Bonneville, but never a BMW until my new (to me) 1994 R1100RS. I joined MOA as soon as I figured out what it was. My buddy bought a new 1200GSA the same time I bought theused RS and he got $750 off his purchase! That was intriguing. He then explained about MOA and so here I am. One day I'll have a new bike but for now this pearl white RS is a great one to learn on. It has an ABS light that is coding to the module so I already have a project to learn on.... I'm looking forward to getting to know some folks on here

Welcome TT! Glad you are here with us.

Be sure to fill out your profile and tell us a little about yourself and the adventures you are planning.

Thanks.

I added a bit to my profile and have just now settled down to snoop around. One of the first things I'm trying to find is a part number cross reference list. I need a front shock and need to figure out what other front shocks will work on my bike.... Off to snoop!

I just saw that I never replied to this. Well, now I have two BMWs, not one...

1994 R1100RS and 1988R100RT. I'm trying to decide which one to sell and which to keep. I've always wanted an airhead RT, and I love it but a funny thing happened on the way to posting a sale ad for the RS... I like it even more now. Riding the older airhead allowed me to see some of the beauty of the RS. Now I got a dilemma!!

vudeva8u.jpg

Back