• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Georgia Area - GS911 Reader

S

sgroover

Hello, my 2006 LT (25K miles) is having ABS/Power brake problems. I have the solid red triangle and flashing (quickly) Brake Failure sign. Ever now and then it will work for a short while, but then stop again.

I have done a complete flush and fill, checked the battery, etc. I was wondering if anyone near Augusta, GA has a GS911 reader that I could use if I came to your location. I spoke to Tyler at ModuleMaster today and he hopes to have the rebuild process working on our ABS3 modules by Dec, but mentioned if I could get a read out from the computer, that he might be able to help me diagnose the problem before Dec.

My nearest shop is 2 hours away (Touring Sport in Greenville, SC) and I'm not opposed to going there instead (heard the shop reader gives more info that the GS-911), but just thought I'd see if anyone was closer than that before deciding.

Thanks for the time.

Sammy
Augusta, GA area

Back