• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

New computer laptop:)

Polarbear

Polarbear
Yall know me perhaps, behind the computer world curve a tad! Just got my new age laptop for gsa1200 carry along:). An 11.5" unit from HP, with ALL the latest gadgets and whistles added to give me power to run GoPro and all the video I do. Touch screen is way cool, never been here before either:). Its small enough to carry inside saddlebag with protective cover by Thule and I cannot wait to play, learning now as I type on it. Im older in my 60s, still riding hard and wanting my laptop to bring me new life to all my adventures:). I am adding my most recent Alaska, top of the world data into this computer now, see how I manage the system. Ill try to share as I get situated:). Randy PS; Ian, I am trying, LOL

I see you found the smiley key. :) Sounds like you're having fun with a great new gadget. Enjoy!

Back