• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

AFTER the rally in Lima....

Post Rally Ridin'

I think I am going to head up into Michigan and try the Great Lakes and Upper Peninsula for a week or so.

Kenny2 said:
I'm doin' the Covered bridges of Jefferson, Ohio

Map

This looks pretty neat...you don't have the actual map of the bridges do you? Looks like you have to snail mail it from them.

Covered Bridges

We have several nice day rides including one over 5 covered bridges. If interested see us in hospitality booth in MOA building.

Oshkosh starts Monday, the 25th. Easy Sunday ride, 437 miles from Lima. Riding from one passion to another.

I'll be spending the following week in Mears, MI near Silver Lake St. Park (40 miles north of Muskegon) at a lot that I own there riding dirt bikes and sand rails. Beautiful area with lots to do. Visitors welcome! Rob

Build Fende?

The baler and I finally got together.... he wanted me to cut two 16 foot holes in the fence to get into the sheep pasture.... tomorrow.... I told him I had more important things to do..... 'drink beer? or?'.

So Sunday Monday when I get back I need to do a little fence building..... 2 cross braced anchor setups. Cut and restretch the 800 foot fence, install 2 16 foot cattle panels. . . move some bales around.....

so if your tired of riding//// ;)

next

1flyer said:
Oshkosh starts Monday, the 25th. Easy Sunday ride, 437 miles from Lima. Riding from one passion to another.
Now that sounds like a plan!! and now,the fun part, how do I talk the boss into it??? :dunno Tim

Back