• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

KonTour Seat

miairhead

Anyone have the KonTour seat? It looks like a nice seat, and they make a Magnum version with added cheeks for long rides. They are custom built, and water proof, but have a cool cover that would be good in hot weather.

KonTour is having a sale, so if you want one you get $100 per seat, that $200 off rider and passenger seat. So a Magnum seat would only cost $75 dollars more then standard prices. Time is short for this deal.

Last edited:
Yes!

I had one on a 97 RT. Great Seat! Rode the Redmond 1000 on it thru some pretty hot weather and never once thought about my butt!

I highly recommend them.

But I don't see the "sale" on their website???

Back