• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cant complain about this 10 day forcast:

B

BUBBAZANETTI

except its weather.com, so there's a 50 percent chance of it not being true:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 244
when it gets chilly like that here in texas, i put the liners back in my riding clothes. ;)

lorazepam said:
Nancy-boy

come on down! we can ride around in 100 degree temps, then head to south texas for the hurricane next week. i'll show you who's a nancy-boy, beeeeeeeeee-yatch! :D

Try 95 with friggin humidity that you have to hose yourself off to get dry. BUT the womens fashions are more interesting.

The dewpoint has been un-friggin-believable here lately, thanks to the stalled remnants of Dennis, but it has brought some (somewhat spotty) downpours and showers to the area, which has been going through an atypical dry spell. The weather looks set to return to more normal in a day or so; hot for Sun/Mon/Tues and maybe moderating a bit later in the week. Good weather for Thorogood!
Was at the rally site today (preparing for tmws. anticiapted 35K people for the Rib Cook Off; 12 hours of music, zillions of lbs. or ribs and beer) and things look good. Grass is not lush, but not brown either. The place is ready. Saw a few suspicously out of town looking BMW's downtown at tonights Rally in the Square www.rallyinthesquare.com but they left before I could find out who they were. Have a safe trip, everyone, and see you soon. :)

username said:
come on down! we can ride around in 100 degree temps, then head to south texas for the hurricane next week. i'll show you who's a nancy-boy, beeeeeeeeee-yatch! :D

I can take the heat, just dont make me ride in lightning. we have had temps around 92-93 and 70 percent humidity the last couple days. Sweating in the shower weather. Hurricanes can be fun in the midwest too!!

Going to be "ridin' in the rain" to Lima.

Spent time in Okinawa and learned I DO NOT like humidity!!! It gets to 35% here and I am thinkin' hot. :p

70 percent, bah...bring it on

lorazepam said:
I can take the heat, just dont make me ride in lightning. we have had temps around 92-93 and 70 percent humidity the last couple days. Sweating in the shower weather. Hurricanes can be fun in the midwest too!!

ha - we dream of 70 percent humidity.Last Update on Jul 17, 6:56 am EDT

Fog/Mist
71??F
(22??C) Humidity: 96 %
Wind Speed: W 5 MPH
Barometer: 29.98" (1014.7 mb)
Dewpoint: 70??F (21??C)
Visibility: 3.00 mi.
More Local Wx: 2 Day History:

96 per cent humidity and this after lots of rain last night.

personally i embrace all weather. i have given up bitching about the weather for lent this year. what is the point except that it fills the air with negatively charged particles. dennis is affecting us as well. last night it was raining at the drag strip and it was clear just west of us but the rain kept on. i sat and watched the clouds using a tower as a reference point and they never moved - usually things move in michigan, hence the expression - don't like the weather, then wait five minutes.

weather cleared up last night but it was so humid i hadda ride with my helmet visor up to dry out the inside of the visor.....

Chris F said:
To get the Weather Channel's latest 10-day outlook for Lima,

click here

Better is
http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?MapType=3&site=IWX&CiTemplate=1&map.x=311&map.y=208

Currently saying;
Monday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly cloudy and hot, with a high around 91. Southwest wind between 9 and 15 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Monday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low near 69. West wind between 8 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. West wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 64.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 90.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 68.

Thursday: Partly cloudy and hot, with a high around 90.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low near 66.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 87.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 68.

Saturday: Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 90.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Back