• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What third party screen for the LC?

Hammam

Of course, I feel the need to improve protection on my LC, but I want to chose wisely. Anybody has fitted a third party screen on their LC? What would you recommend? Givi? ZTechnik? Touratech? Wunderlich? Calsci? CeeBailey? Etc... There are so many out there. I am 1 m.70 (5'7") tall and I ride with the low seat in low position.

Thank you.

Third party screen for LC

I got a CalSci screen, put it on last week (20 minutes using the one torx wrench that came with the screen) and find it o be a big improvement for both me and my passenger (I'm 6'1"). It also came with a headlight guard that was not as good quality (ripples in the plastic).

Cee Bailey Screen

I just did a 4700 mile ride to Colorado and Utah from the midwest. The Cee Bailey GS screen provides much better weather protection than stock and little buffeting at highway speeds. I recommend it.

Back