• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Jury Duty

I don't doubt the truth of the matter, but I'll let you know for sure after my jury duty in September. But I am much more a dog lover than a people lover. :laugh

To be excused from a jury, just scream out "GUILLOTINE" when they call your name..you will be sent home immediately!:laugh

As a former police K9 officer I recall reading the history of the first use of police dogs. In New York City when there was a crime reported, the police would indiscriminately round up all the males seen on the street in a several block area and line them up. They would then walk a German Shepherd along the line and wait for the dog to indicate on the person who exhibited the "fear scent" and they would then charge that person with the crime.

Hopefully the sheeple and lemmings will get screened out during the selection process.
I've been on several, and usually enjoyed it. On one case, during selection, an older lady swore that her sons never lied to her, and that police officers don't lie. Instantly, the jaws of everybody (including the judge!) in the room just Dropped. She was the first one to get kicked out!

Back