• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thai Garden

Mike_In_Lima

Just got back from the funky Thai Garden in Lima. Hadn't been there in a few years; they've "remodeled" the interior from bare walls to idiosyncronatic DIY Thai decorating....anyway, small place in a low-rent part of town, good food and good prices for genuine Thai. 5 minutes due west of the Rally site, 215 South Pine St, just south off Elm. Elm runs off one of the 5 way intersectoins just past Lima Memorial Hospital. 419-222-8886

Speaking of hositals, Lima has two big ones, including the suprisingly top-notch St. Ritas, which is a regional medical hub, so if you find yourself needing care, the quality of treatment is high in Lima. :p

Great! I guess I don't have to bring peanut butter and bread now. I know where I'll be eating lunch and dinner Thursday through Saturday. Do they have a breakfast menu? Maybe leftovers from the night before..... Maybe just an order of Pad Thai to go. Nothing like cold Pad Thai for breakfast! Beats the hell out of cold pizza for breakfast!

10/4 Elanor

tomrogers said:
Great! I guess I don't have to bring peanut butter and bread now. I know where I'll be eating lunch and dinner Thursday through Saturday. Do they have a breakfast menu? Maybe leftovers from the night before..... Maybe just an order of Pad Thai to go. Nothing like cold Pad Thai for breakfast! Beats the hell out of cold pizza for breakfast!

Amen Brotha'

I predict that the Thai joint will be swamped next weekend.

Also do not neglect the "Thai Restaraunt" on Soutn Main in Limna for overflow; charming husband/wife/grandma-run place; lovely people.

Urgh.

MikeC said:
Thai restaurants:eek:ne more way to cut the stray cat and dog population!

Could you have found a older, moldier & more detestable cliche somewhere? If so, drag it out & lets cut it up & eat it.

Shell
hungry this morning

Thai?

Did somebody say Thai food?

All right!

Unless there is something equally tasty on the rally grounds I might have to venture over to Pine St. Thanks for the tip Mike :thumb

(BTW - the last time I saw a Thai stick it was not being using to eat with. Best I remember somebody burned it. Hmm, imagine that).

Steve

Lima Has Many Neat Eating Places

tomrogers said:

Tom, Lima will surprise you with it food choices. Come by the HOSPITALITY AND INFORMATION BOOTH and Howard Snider and I will direct you to all kind of places and some even have food.

REMEMBER THE RIDE IS THE DESTINATION

FRED TURNER
CO-CHAIRMAN
HOSPITALITY AND INFORMATION
419 420 7422