• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Memories...

na1g

na1g
It happened! The Forum site remembers me! No more logging-in? I feel like I really belong now.

Not gonna change my life, but it's nice to be remembered. :clap

Thanks to whomever is responsible.

pete

Pete -

I hope you're right!! As far as I know, remaining logged into the forum hasn't really been the issue...I've been logged into the forum since April. It's the MOA homepage or Flea Market that still seems to need to be logged in for each visit or at least once a day.

BTW...I'm going to move this to the Forum Software/Help forum!

There seems to be no memory at all for me. I have to log in every time and switching from Forum to Flea Market, for example, requires another log in during same session. I seem to get the Log in stuff at the top of every section of the web site to which I go.

For the first time in a LONG time it remembered me too.

Keep the faith!

Voni
sMiling

Back