• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

chromehead1

Hi I'm a new member. It said to introduce my self, but I don't know where to do that. I ride a R1200c 1998. I'm chormehead1, Hi

Hi! This is the right spot! There are a few other members with "chromehead" in their username...I guess that's why you had to add 1 to end of yours.

Where are you from? What sort of riding do you like to do? Head on down to the Oilhead forum (this includes the R1200C models as well) and see if you can post a picture in the thread about bike pictures. It would be good to see what your ride.

If you have any questions, be sure and ask!! :thumb

Welcome Chromehead1! Stop by and fill out your profile to tell us a little more about yourself like.... Where ya from?

I think you'll find a great group of folks here.

Hey Chromehead1, tell us more! And welcome!

There are a few of us here. Have you checked out chromeheads.org?

Welcome "Chromehead1" ! I'm a "Chromehead" also...or at least my bike is!.....I still have a fair amount of hair on top! How about letting us know where you hang your helmet.

I'm a new member, 2000 R 1100 RT, awesome bike that I purchased in April, love riding it!!!

Welcome Dzus!

Start a new thread under New Members and introduce yourself!

Back