• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Home From Rally

bobr9

Just completed a 21 day, 7 k mile solo trip from NE Ga to rally and back. Major stop points were Arroyo Grande, Ca, Salem, Glacier Park, Pine River, Mn and back home. 8 rest days. First major trip for me since I started riding again in 2008. Pales by comparison to others, but for me was a significant accomplishment. Bike, 99 R1100RT, ran flawlessly the whole way. Can't wait for my next one.

There is nothing like a good road trip for making sMiles even months later.

Glad you could do it and thanks for sharing your joy.

Pictures???

Voni
sMiling

trip

Glad you enjoyed your trip, I just got back last night as well. Not quite as far as your's but fun times and some great riding of just over 5600 miles. Now it's back to boring, flat, and hot Oklahoma.

Back