• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2014 Rally Location

Old Rider - OK Mechanic
I'm trying to find out the location of the 2014 rally so I can book a hotel. I know it is in St. Paul , but where ?

It's at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. Technically, this is called Falcon Heights, a suburb of St. Paul. From a hotel standpoint, I would look for those in close proximity to the fairgrounds, or short of that, I suppose Roseville or Falcon Heights would be in the general area.

I would also guess that the BMW MOA will be setting up discounts at some of the local hotels? Yes? No?

I would also guess that the BMW MOA will be setting up discounts at some of the local hotels? Yes? No?

At the past rallys, someone from the Chamber of Commerce of the next year's rally has a table to provide information to interested people. Did anyone get information like that? Will that be put on-line somewhere?

At the past rallys, someone from the Chamber of Commerce of the next year's rally has a table to provide information to interested people. Did anyone get information like that? Will that be put on-line somewhere?

There was such a table at Salem. They had scads of info about Minnesota and the Twin Cities.

Back