• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any Groups in CT?

Groups in CT

I live in southwest CT and have just bought my first BMW a 2005 R1200RT. Are there any riding clubs around?

Check meetup.com there is a New Haven group, a Fairfield group, and a Hartford group, all makes welcomed. Worth checking out. I'm down your way every couple of weeks if you ever want ride and conversation:thumb
Jeff W.

Hi, you can check our website at westchesterbeemers.org

We are right over the border from you and have roughly 65-70 members from Westchester, Putnam and Ct as well. If you're over at Max BMW we usually have some fliers over near the Coffee Maker.

The gang started meeting again at Exit 3 off I84, the old Marcus Dairy location. Only the original tower is there but about 55 bike were there the last 2 Sunday mornings between 8 an 11am.

I didn't know about that, good info!

Marcus was always a nice spot to stop, grab a cup of coffee, look at some bikes and kick tires during a Sunday ride.

I'm going to give it a look this week, thanks! I miss that little diner and their egg sandwiches too.

+1 for Westchester Beemers, Great bunch of folks and good rides.

BTW, I'm from Stamford, so feel free to contact me whenever you want a riding buddy. I'm recently retired and have lots of flexibility during the week. I ride an '09 RT.

Back