• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Voni's Views of the Rally

Almost like being there.

Voni: Thanks for sharing your "view". While I can't attend this year it's great to see the action!

My pleasure!

Here's more from Friday morning, starting with Coffee and Bananas with David Hough and Fred Rau, vintage bikes, (even a video), shopping, and lots of seminars. And David Swisher, our 1.65 Million Mile guy.

Off to hear Benka Pulko next, and Holly Berkley. Then the Iron Butt Pizza Dinner to celebrate the new Saddle Sore completers. AND music!

http://vonig.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/2013BMWMOAFriday/30630875_D5NWKw#!i=2644967443&k=2dXrLHZ

Voni
sMiling

Last edited:
Thanks Voni! I particularly enjoyed seeing some familiar MOA faces, like Cwi and Parkhouse.

That new camera (a Lumix IIRC), and the operator, are taking some great pictures.

Last edited:
Excellent! Sad that we could not make it but pleased to be able to view your many shots. Couldn't see any Salty Fog Riders t-shirts ..... and I know that they're there..... and they're usually not a shy bunch! :ha Again, great pictures and thank you for doing such a fine job for us left behind. - Bob

Have a good trip. I was talking to a fan of yours yesterday: Kristen at Anderwerks:

summer%202012%20001-L.jpg

Last edited:
Ah the memories

Voni THANK YOU so much for the pictures. I've looked at every one of them and they are treasures. You see the rallies from a perspective I often miss. You have shots of people I never ran into through the whole event. It's almost as if I was there, ....and I thought I was :laugh

Thanks again,
Stan Herman

Back