• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

K75 Fuel Injector O-rings

72r60/7

Last time I changed fuel injector o-rings on a 92' K75, I buggered one up by using all three thumbs and used an old one. I didn't order a spare because of the price. ($4+) each for 6, if I remember correctly. Anybody using local (car parts?) suppliers as they must be a standard good quality variety available. I do use almost all OEM parts for obvious reasons until they become ridiculously priced. Charlie

Having ordered thousands of O rings for a large worldwide plastics company for their large plastic injector machines that operate on hi-temp, hi-pressure, hydraulic systems, you can easily find o rings that would work for your bike.

We most often used Buna-90 (90 durometer made of Buna). They are also sold in buna 70, Viton, and teflon.

Buna 90 seems best for your purpose. Just make sure you buy the correct size - a little tighter as they can "stretch" a little.

McMaaster is a great source.

Fuel Injector O-rings

Thanks for taking the time to send that information. Good responses. I suspect more than one person will copy it and save for future references. Charlie

Back