• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pocono area tech day

Roadkill601

Hello Everyone,

Finally cleaned out my garage and have a new cycle hill tire changer that works great. So I wanted to host a tech day. I also have a gs911 so can reset service warnings on most new bike (not k1600) and most hand tools needed for general maint. Was really hopeful someone could show me (and others) how to do the valve maint on my 2011f800gs.

Will supply coffee donuts and bagels.

Who would like to come?

Located in Blakeslee pa... if it looks like folks will show up , will send direction details to confirmed attendees via email or PM

Sat Aug 3

Or

Sat Aug 10

Nice to know someone has a beemer in the Poc in the Nose

OK, I am in Moscow and would like to attend, Why not contact the Black Diamond Beemers in Scranton they might attend if there are free something's. Some are very knowledge able, The meeting is tonight at the Scranton Airport at the restaurant there
www.blackdiamondbeemers.com

THE JULY MEETING IS ON THURSDAY, 6:00, AT MIDTOWN GRILL IN AVOCA (BY THE AIRPORT).

2, MAYBE 3 TOPICS, NEED TO BE DISCUSSED:

1. CLUB EVENT AT THE PA AIRHEADS CAMPOUT AT GRIMES AIRFIELD IN BETHEL PA
2. NEW BUSINESS AND GOOD AND WELFARE
3. MOST URGENT: RALLY IN THE POCONOS - ONLY 1 MORE MEETING BEFORE THE EVENT: VOLUNTEERS, REGISTRATIONS/PRE-REGISTRATIONS, TOPICS TO MAKE THIS WORTH THE EFFORT...

IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING TO ADD, LET ME KNOW ASAP. THE AGENDA IS MOSTLY DONE, BUT NOT PRINTED.

THANKS!! KENNYO

PS BRING YOUR CHECKBOOK SO YOU CAN PRE-REGISTER (LIKE I NEED TO).

OK, I am in Moscow and would like to attend, Why not contact the Black Diamond Beemers in Scranton they might attend if there are free something's. Some are very knowledge able, The meeting is tonight at the Scranton Airport at the restaurant there
www.blackdiamondbeemers.com

THE JULY MEETING IS ON THURSDAY, 6:00, AT MIDTOWN GRILL IN AVOCA (BY THE AIRPORT).

2, MAYBE 3 TOPICS, NEED TO BE DISCUSSED:

1. CLUB EVENT AT THE PA AIRHEADS CAMPOUT AT GRIMES AIRFIELD IN BETHEL PA
2. NEW BUSINESS AND GOOD AND WELFARE
3. MOST URGENT: RALLY IN THE POCONOS - ONLY 1 MORE MEETING BEFORE THE EVENT: VOLUNTEERS, REGISTRATIONS/PRE-REGISTRATIONS, TOPICS TO MAKE THIS WORTH THE EFFORT...

IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING TO ADD, LET ME KNOW ASAP. THE AGENDA IS MOSTLY DONE, BUT NOT PRINTED.

THANKS!! KENNYO

PS BRING YOUR CHECKBOOK SO YOU CAN PRE-REGISTER (LIKE I NEED TO).

I am sorry I missed this.. Have heard about this group and will join for sure.. I will plan to be there on the Aug 8th meeting..

So maybe then the Aug 10th would be good for wrench day.

Hello Everyone,

Finally cleaned out my garage and have a new cycle hill tire changer that works great. So I wanted to host a tech day. I also have a gs911 so can reset service warnings on most new bike (not k1600) and most hand tools needed for general maint. Was really hopeful someone could show me (and others) how to do the valve maint on my 2011f800gs.

Will supply coffee donuts and bagels.

Who would like to come?

Located in Blakeslee pa... if it looks like folks will show up , will send direction details to confirmed attendees via email or PM

Sat Aug 3

Or

Sat Aug 10

Sounds like it will be a great day. Sorry, I have other commitments on both days.

Carbon County Fair is 8/6 thru 8/10.

Back