• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tapatalk help

themayer

Retired User
Just installed Tapatalk on my I-Pad. When I access the forums on my home computer, I usually just go to NEW POSTS. Don't see any way to do that in Tapatalk. Or any way to go to the threads in which I have posted. Is this true?:cry

Check under settings, you should be able to set the default view to unread or latest. I'm working off memory so I'm not 100 percent sure of the terminology.

Sent via mental telepathy.

Thank you, Kurt. Could you move my post to Online Central? I don't see an answer to this question there yet.

Oops! Where did that moose come from? Thanks to you too, Kewlmoose. Will have a look.

Last edited:
Bill -

I think the post is fine here for now...I was just point out other discussions, but as you said, it wasn't related to your situation. Maybe the moose has you covered!

Bill -

I'm not much help...I'm not a user. The tapatalk experts seem to have posted here...maybe there's some help there?

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?50069-Tapatalk-access

In the past, I would see posts about problems with "tapatalk" and I would think, "Oh man, these guys and their electronic gizmos."
Now I'm borrowing my wife's I-Pad to take to the rally in Salem and suddenly it's VERY important. Got to laugh at myself. Thanks for your help.

Back