• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Roadgear warranty works

GeorgeR1200RT

I bought a Roadgear digital tire gauge at the MOA rally in Johnson City, TN.

It worked good for about a year, then the battery or something else died. It had a five year warranty.

Due to some family medical issues, I did not attempt to get it replace until a short time ago. By then I had long lost the receipt.

A reply to an email to Roadgear said sent them the non-working gauge and $5 (just like it says on the package), a receipt is not needed...they would take my word for when it was purchased.

Bottom line, I got a new replacement within a few days of them receiving my package.

Nice to see company honor it's warranty :clap

Back