• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Woman only get together at the rally!

Becky973

Are we having the woman get together this year at the rally? It was fun having a drink and talking to everybody!:D

Becky

Of course we are.

Pick a time and a place and I'll be there.

Voni
sMiling

We are staying off site so I do not know of anyplace to meet maybe Deb or Sue knew a place where we can meet at the rally?:dance

Becky

Salem

Hi Becky, Carla and I may be there or maybe just me. We would love to get together for a drink and conversation.

I'd be interested in meeting you ladies as well :) My significants daughter is riding with us -- she rides her own BMW RT -- I'm sure she'd love to meet fellow lady riders.

See you all Saturday morning at the Women Who Ride seminar for sure!

Voni
sMiling

If there is a women get together, will someone send me a PM and let me know when and where please. Thanks in advance.

Let's plan one for following the Women Who Ride seminar Saturday morning.

Voni
sMiling

Let's plan one for following the Women Who Ride seminar Saturday morning.

Voni
sMiling
When you get it organized up, you can start a new thread (this is an old one) and I'll add it to the Rally Index :thumb
OM

Back