• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Local Area Shuttle Service?

mvscorpio

I checked the FAQs and the forum, but did not see mention of this. Will there be a shuttle running from the rally site to local sites? (downtown, hotels, etc) It worked well in Bloomsburg but not sure how spread out the Salem "metro" area is.

Thanks for any info!

I checked the FAQs and the forum, but did not see mention of this. Will there be a shuttle running from the rally site to local sites? (downtown, hotels, etc) It worked well in Bloomsburg but not sure how spread out the Salem "metro" area is.

Thanks for any info!

The rally does not have any shuttle service to town in the plan. City bus route #20 goes past the fairgrounds with a stop at 17th and Sunnyview, then on into the center of town to the transit center. At $1.50 one way, it sounds like a great way to get down town and back with little fuss. Looks like the buses run about every 30 minutes, but last bus leaves down town at 6:45 pm. You should be at the beer garden after that anyway :beer

Here's a link if you want to do some research on your own: http://cherriots.org/en/routes/20

It's gettin' close !

Hey Rick, thanks for the info. I'll need to track you down and say hello...been awhile since you pitched in so much at the Square Route Rally, then seeing you at Bloomsburg!

Back