• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How do i post in the flea market

You need to log in to the Flea Market. The Flea Market and the MOA homepage require separate logins...also it turns out, logging in there won't be remembered from time to time...an issue they're working on. So login with your username and password (same as for the forum) and you should have access. If that doesn't work, let us know.

FM login

Haven't yet had the main site remember my identity since the change. I don't often post for sale or to purchase, but itis becoming really annoying to have to log in to the main site every time I want to look at details.

Yes, the "lost" login is still with us. The office has this on the list. Thanks for hanging in there...

Back