• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Saddlebags for 650 GT

A

agatsal

Any thoughts of which saddlebags would work well with the 650 GT? I have been looking at the Givi soft bags but not sure how to differentiate them from other companies. I am looking for easy installation, stable placement and easy removal.

Let me know if any of you have some thoughts. I already have the top case but on occasion need more storage.

Thanks

I have a pair of older Nelson-Rigg bags that I used on the /6 that seems like the will work on the scooter I just bought. Haven't really figured how I'll tie them down on the bottom end but will figure that out when I get back from Salem. With a Helen 2 Wheels bag across the pillon with camping gear should be pretty stable. Plan on using the scoot to go to Franklin, Ne in August.

Back