• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Riders Wearhouse

Does anyone know?..if Riders Warehouse & Aerostich have separated?...their ads seem to indicate they have.

In the latest ON, in the list of Advertisers, it shows Aerostich-RiderWearHouse. Of course the ad on that same page just says Aerostich. On the latest catalog, it just says Aerostich on the front but on the back it has both names. It shows "Aerostich Riderwear" and "RiderWearHouse Catalog".

Seems like they use both names interchangeabley...maybe have both trademarked/incorporated. And besides, Aerostich is less letters in print! :stick

In their literature I often see it written as "Aerostich RiderWearhouse". The title of their home page is Home :: Aerostich/RiderWearHouse Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Clothing, & Gear

And my pedantry was misplaced, too... Sorry. Turns out that they also own riderwarehouse.com in addition to riderwearhouse.com and aerostich.com. Looks like they are currently using aerostich.com as their primary web presence. Attempts to access the other domains redirect to aerostich.com.

In their literature I often see it written as "Aerostich RiderWearhouse". The title of their home page is Home :: Aerostich/RiderWearHouse Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Clothing, & Gear

And my pedantry was misplaced, too... Sorry. Turns out that they also own riderwarehouse.com in addition to riderwearhouse.com and aerostich.com. Looks like they are currently using aerostich.com as their primary web presence. Attempts to access the other domains redirect to aerostich.com.

Not at all, I was just needling you about the teacher approach :D The reason I asked is because so many times when a company changes owners ?...the quality goes away. And Aerostich has such a good reputation.

Very Boring Rally 3

I just received confirmation of my rally registration from, "Thank you for your order from Aerostich RiderWearhouse."

By the way, last day to save $10 on rally fee if ordered end of day, 6/30/2013.

VBR3.jpg

Back