• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Don't try to fix it!

I would like to say that I now "understand"? But, I have been married for 30 years and know for a fact that I don't. With this knowledge, I know I am good for many more years.

That was funny!

John

I would like to say that I now "understand"? But, I have been married for 30 years and know for a fact that I don't. With this knowledge, I know I am good for many more years.

That was funny!

John

My wife overheard the video and now she's not talking to me.

Last edited:
For some reason, my wife wasn't as impressed as I was. I thought it was great and have forwarded the link to my sister. I don't have my hopes up for her opinion either but it nailed my relationship. I'm the fixer. Back to watch it again.
Doug

For some reason, my wife wasn't as impressed as I was. I thought it was great and have forwarded the link to my sister. I don't have my hopes up for her opinion either but it nailed my relationship. I'm the fixer. Back to watch it again.
Doug

Doug,

For the love of God, stop digging. The hole is deep enough.

Just walk away and enjoy the silence, while it lasts.

Sincerely,

The victim before you

Doug,

For the love of God, stop digging. The hole is deep enough.

Just walk away and enjoy the silence, while it lasts.

Sincerely,

The victim before you

It'll be OK. She's off to Italy today with a load of students for three weeks and I'm heading to Oregon. That should fix it.
Doug

It'll be OK. She's off to Italy today with a load of students for three weeks and I'm heading to Oregon. That should fix it.
Doug

I would have worked a trade. You and her to Italy. The students can find Oregon...........

That is great! I have been telling my wife that men and women think differently. She has to see this, daughter too. Fun stuff.

After reading this thread and the subsequent commentary....
I called the Girlfriend into the kitchen.
We watched the video together.
We BOTH laughed.
Funny stuff there, thanks for posting! :wave

After reading this thread and the subsequent commentary....
I called the Girlfriend into the kitchen.
We watched the video together.
We BOTH laughed.
Funny stuff there, thanks for posting! :wave

My pleasure. My wife sent it to me. She's always telling me to stop trying to fix it, she just wants me to listen. Haven't mastered that, I'm a professional engineer, we are trained to identify problems and design them out or fix them. Of course we listen first, but that is to understand the issue or problem, then fix it.

Back