• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bucket List Help In Madison WI.

drtmiguel

I'm not much for posting on forums... In fact this is my first ever. But, it's for a good cause...

A close friend of mine (he's actually my ex-girlfriends father and he sold my my first motorcycle... R850R) has a friend who has been diagnosed with MS. She is about 60 or so, I'm guessing, and the disease is progressing. She has always wanted to ride in a motorcycle sidecar. On her short list of things she wants to try, this is near the top. If you live around Madison WI, have a motorcycle with a side car, and have the kindness to do so, please contact me and I will put you in touch with Tom. Or if you have questions, or a recommendation as to where a good place to make this request would be please contact me as well.

Thank you all so much in advance.

Another source of quite active sidecar enthusiasts around the country at at the US Sidecar Association forum (USCA) at www.sidecar.com

They have members all over the place and this is also something that a number of them would do.

I wish that I could help out, but I am no where near WI and my rig is out of commission for now.

I'm not much for posting on forums... In fact this is my first ever. But, it's for a good cause...

I am not so sure about this. Sorry for being sceptical if this is all legit, but this all sounds very familiar. Seems like we had this request here some time ago. In Wisconsin.

A close friend of mine (he's actually my ex-girlfriends father and he sold my my first motorcycle... R850R) has a friend who has been diagnosed with MS. She is about 60 or so, I'm guessing, and the disease is progressing. She has always wanted to ride in a motorcycle sidecar. On her short list of things she wants to try, this is near the top. If you live around Madison WI, have a motorcycle with a side car, and have the kindness to do so, please contact me and I will put you in touch with Tom. Or if you have questions, or a recommendation as to where a good place to make this request would be please contact me as well.

Thank you all so much in advance.

I'm on the west side of Madison, and have a Velorex rig (i.e., a not-huge sidecar), and will assuredly provide a ride for her.
Reply to this post with a PM or contact - -

Thanks everybody for the great ideas and replies. Your kindness and knowledge is appreciated! Those who requested a PM, I will contact you soon with more info and if you're still interested, we can go from there.

Back