• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Ride from Hot springs BC to Sault St. Marie

Here's one;

The "Beartooth Pass" is SW of Billings out of Red Lodge, Montana! One of our BEST roads in NAmerica, Hwy212. Go on into Cody and East from there. Devils Tower, Mt.Rushmore then loop back North East. The Pass above is a no miss for me If I ever get near it:). Another favorite is the Little Bighorn National Mon. in SW Montana right off the Interstate 90. I know all the places you listed above, not much to dislike...Randy

You might want to swing north through Duluth and cross into Ontario and ride north of Lake Superior to Sault Ste. Marie. You may have to stop for wild animals on the road, such as moose, deer and bears. The biggest downside is if you hit fog. I drove through a week ago by car and the fog was extremely bad from Nipigon to Marathon. If you have a GPS and get caught in fog, turn it on so you get some idea of where the road goes. With no fog the scenery is excellent and the roads good.

You might want to swing north through Duluth and cross into Ontario and ride north of Lake Superior to Sault Ste. Marie. You may have to stop for wild animals on the road, such as moose, deer and bears. The biggest downside is if you hit fog. I drove through a week ago in the car and the fog was extremely bad from Nipigon to Marathon. If you have a GPS and get caught in fog, turn it on so you get some idea of where the road goes. With no fog the scenery is excellent and the roads good.

You might want to swing north through Duluth and cross into Ontario and ride north of Lake Superior to Sault Ste. Marie. With no fog the scenery is excellent and the roads good.

+1 :thumb The ride from Thunder Bay to the Sault is a very scenic ride (the Canadian Shield to the North and Lake Superior to the South) with excellent pavement and truck lanes up uphills. I've been able to pace myself (for the most part) so that seldom do I see a vehicle ahead or behind me.

Walter and Paul are correct, great ride. I did that last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. Some of the nicest scenery in Ontario.

Back