• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Limit of three uploads per post?

terham

BeemerBoy
I find I can only upload three files per post, which makes trip reports with many photos quite cumbersome. Is this the new limit or is there a way (file size, file extension etc) to add more attachments per post?

It used to be just one! Yes, there is a limit of three pictures per post and yes, there is a size limit for each one. You'll see that as you go through the process for uploading the pictures. We're trying not to be come another photo sharing site, so a limit has been placed on uploads.

So you'll have to work around those restrictions. So, spread out your pictures in a number of posts...a trip isn't about a single post, but I would think there needs to be some commentary as you go through the trip report.

Or make use of those on-line sites and then you can link in quite a few more pictures. I think I've seen where the number of links is limited to something like 20.

That's the current situation!

Thanks Kurt. I had recent problems linking to smugmug so switched to adding files. I'll go back to linking to smugmug.

Back