• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pre-registration

k12lts

What is the last day for pre-registration for the rally? I've looked on the web page but can't find it.

Will the web page print the registration form or do I have to wait for it to come in the mail?

Here;

Comes in Magazine every month. On line registration is problematic for way too many, not sure you need that? I called mine in, via phone to MOA HQ., after twice failing at on line service... June 30th is cut off day for Sweepstakes, maybe rally too? Not sure. You always have option to register at gate for rally entry, once there in Salem. I want to buy a Sweepstake ticket and know I'm not likely to get my confirm on that either, as last year this happened to me. IF ya do buy into Sweepstakes, I found the Rally Registration Tent had the numbers to give out once you arrive. ASK:). For those who never know their numbers? I assume MOA has a way to give you the bike you won, unknowing to you at the moment of drawings? Randy

Online Preregistration

After trying a number of times to register (using Safari browser), I finally completed it using Chrome browser. I will bring along a copy of the confirmation email.

Don
Awards Co-Chair

No registration info in the May or June issue of the News, had to go back to the April issue to find it.

Pre-registration closes June 30th.

Got mine;

US Mail delivered my Rally Papers a couple days ago. I still must buy a Sweep ticket:). Maybe buying my Sweep ticket LATE gives me good luck, kind a puts my ticket on TOP:). No? Randy

Would love to be able to pre-register...but...

Tried twice via my iPad, then twice on my desktop (NOT running IE-10) and failed. No explanations given, so what's up with that? :doh

Oh well, guess I can always pay full-fare at the gate. Grrrr! (LOL)

Would love to be able to pre-register...but...

Tried twice via my iPad, then twice on my desktop (NOT running IE-10) and failed. No explanations given, so what's up with that? :doh

Oh well, guess I can always pay full-fare at the gate. Grrrr! (LOL)
Hey Bill,

No need to pay the higher price at the gate. Just call the office at 636-394-7277 and one of our staff members will take care of it for you. Just do it before the 30ith.

tb

Don't forget this too;

Your Sweepstake ticket number, if like mine, won't be in your possession either by rally day? The registration tent, last year, HAD the numbers in their possession when you arrive. You must ASK for it:). Maybe they will have it, if you like to see if you WON a m/c at Saturday drawings. I didn't win:(. I try again:). Randy

Back