• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pirelli Angel GT, Hot Deal

It is a heck of a deal, but I don't think I can switch from my Pilot 3s. Especially since my next change will be right before the wet season.

It is a heck of a deal, but I don't think I can switch from my Pilot 3s. Especially since my next change will be right before the wet season.

whatever floats your boat, sparky. ;)
I've got a new set of PR3s ready to go on, but I could not pass up this deal. after the PR3s are gone, i'll run these GTs. I really liked the predecessors to the GT, and all reviews to date say that these things are really quite astounding, including their wet performance.

I ended up picking up a pair anyways. $190 for a set of tires is too good a deal. We'll see how they compare to the PR3s, which so far have been the only tire to truly blow my mind with how good they are.

Back