• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Option for digital only?

Explain your question?
Most any newspaper still in business has an online edition. My regular newspaper wants to charge me to read their online website on top of the "paper edition" subscription fee I pay. Anything to stay afloat in these tough times,I suppose.

At this time no. The current Bylaws Section 3 require a ON to be printed and delivered to each member as the official means of communication. On the practical and financial side there may be no net savings to the association and potentially an increase in print cost depending on how many people opted out of the print version. It has been discussed before and no acceptable opt out option has been developed to this point.

Back